Ocean Helicopters, in association with VR Heli Academy, is proud to introduce several new courses designed to teach pilots the art of vertical reference and long line/external load flying.
This real-world training will include practicing with 50, 100, and 150ft kevlar long lines, using a cargo net, lifting a 300lb weight bin, and flying precision maneuvers such as setting utility poles and simulating placing air conditioning units.
The courses will include a Trial Lesson, the Weekend Course, and the Pro Course. Visit the Ocean Helicopters site for more information on the external load and long line courses. After successful completion of the Pro Course you will be issued a Part 133 external load endorsement.
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract