Robert Clare, Director of Sales for Universal Avionics, announced that Robert Randall has been appointed to OEM Sales Manager for Universal Avionics. Mr. Randall is affiliated with Universal’s U.S. Midwest Office in Wichita, Kansas with much of his work based out of a satellite office in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Mr. Randall’s overall responsibility will be developing and maintaining existing sales of Universal’s products to U.S. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM).
Mr. Randall began his career with Universal Avionics in September 2008 in the position of Midwest Regional Sales Manager. Prior to joining Universal, Mr. Randall had gained over 30 years of avionics maintenance, testing, sales and management experience. He is a U.S. Naval Aviation Veteran, a licensed A&P Mechanic and a member of AOPA.
“Mr. Randall has demonstrated his effectiveness in growing overall sales in the Midwest region during his tenure at Universal,” said Robert Clare. “His experience here, as well as his previous OEM responsibilities, strategically positions him to develop OEM business in the U.S.” he added.
This announcement supports Universal’s continued commitment to promoting its products in the OEM market, which has seen an increase in competition over the past several years.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi