HAI President Matt Zuccaro joined the CEOs of 14 other aviation associations, including the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, the National Business Aviation Association, the General Aviation Manufacturers Association, and the Experimental Aircraft Association, in signing a letter to Reps. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) and Dan Lipinski (D-Ill.) in support of their introduction of a pilot’s bill of rights (H.R. 3816).
“Your legislation will … give pilots much greater certainty about the process of enforcing the regulations by which they fly and it will enable pilots to follow complex regulations governing aviation with confidence and dispel the notion that a pilot is guilty until proven innocent if faced with an enforcement proceeding,” the letter reads.
HAI urges you to contact your representative and ask him or her to support H.R. 3816. Contact information for your representative is located at www.house.gov.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi