HAI President Matt Zuccaro joined the CEOs of 14 other aviation associations, including the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, the National Business Aviation Association, the General Aviation Manufacturers Association, and the Experimental Aircraft Association, in signing a letter to Reps. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) and Dan Lipinski (D-Ill.) in support of their introduction of a pilot’s bill of rights (H.R. 3816).
“Your legislation will … give pilots much greater certainty about the process of enforcing the regulations by which they fly and it will enable pilots to follow complex regulations governing aviation with confidence and dispel the notion that a pilot is guilty until proven innocent if faced with an enforcement proceeding,” the letter reads.
HAI urges you to contact your representative and ask him or her to support H.R. 3816. Contact information for your representative is located at www.house.gov.
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre