HAI President Matt Zuccaro joined the CEOs of 14 other aviation associations, including the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, the National Business Aviation Association, the General Aviation Manufacturers Association, and the Experimental Aircraft Association, in signing a letter to Reps. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) and Dan Lipinski (D-Ill.) in support of their introduction of a pilot’s bill of rights (H.R. 3816).
“Your legislation will … give pilots much greater certainty about the process of enforcing the regulations by which they fly and it will enable pilots to follow complex regulations governing aviation with confidence and dispel the notion that a pilot is guilty until proven innocent if faced with an enforcement proceeding,” the letter reads.
HAI urges you to contact your representative and ask him or her to support H.R. 3816. Contact information for your representative is located at www.house.gov.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole