The Portuguese National Civil Aviation Institute (INAC) has granted INAER Part 147 certification, which accredits the company as an organisation authorised for the training of aeronautical maintenance technicians.
INAER Helicopter Portugal can, from now on, provide training courses and carry out the corresponding tests and exams for students who want to qualify as Aeronautical Maintenance Technicians with B1 licence in the Agusta A109 Series model.
It is a distinction of great importance for the company, an international reference in aircraft maintenance, which has 15 aeronautical maintenance centres specialised by type of aircraft and over 700 technicians and engineers.
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life