Bedford, Texas: REBTECH and partner Night Flight Concepts recently completed modifications of two Estonian Air Force helicopters for NVIS systems. Estonia is located in the Baltic region of Northern Europe. The Ã•huvÃ¤gi (Estonian Air Force) is the main arm of the Estonian aviation forces and is tasked with political, military, economic, social, environmental and psychological threats which have Night Vision Imaging Systems playing an important role in meeting its mission.
The modern day Estonian Air Force was established in 1991 after restoration of Estonia’s independence. The helicopter division consists of four R-44 aircraft used primarily for Surveillance and Search Air Rescue.
Night Flight Concepts is a night vision technology provider to REBTECH specializing in night vision goggle pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support.
REBTECH, based in Bedford, Texas, is best known for custom tailored night vision solutions for fixed and rotary wing aircraft around the world, can design, manufacture and install comprehensive military and civil NVG systems for any mission type required.
REBTECH, a division of REB Technologies, Inc. is a global industry leader providing advanced military and civil night vision aircraft lighting systems. Based in Bedford, Texas, the company has extensive experience developing night vision lighting for cockpit, cabin and crew stations as well as night vision systems for external airframe applications. REB Technologies has several FAA approved supplemental type certificates (STC) and has performed lighting modifications and installations for military and civil customers in over 8 different countries. REB Technologies provides FAA approved instrument repair, overhaul and modification in addition support of developmental requirements for REBTECH and their customers. REBTECH can provide additional design, engineering and developmental services for military or civil aircraft applications upon customer request. For further information regarding REBTECH or any of its offerings, please contact Greg Winchell at 817.658.9747 or by visiting the company’s website at www.rebtechnvg.com.
- 06-Jun-13 N915BW Robinson R44 Los Angeles, US-California
- 03-Jun-13 61011 Robinson R44 Lantian County, China (2F)
- 03-Jun-13 Robinson R44 Grande Cache, Canada
- 02-Jun-13 N464E Robinson R44 Keystone Lake, US-Oklahoma
- 24-May-13 N569BC Robinson R44 Cross Timbers, US-Missouri (2F)
- Two R44s committed to fight against rhino poaching
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Tour operator expands in Orange Beach with second heliport
- 08-May-13 HB-ZFO Robinson R44 Glärnischfirn, Switzerland
- Colorado Heli-Ops expands with two more helicopters
- Los Angeles Helicopters Expands Pilot Training to Rwanda Air
- Australia grounds R44s without bladder tanks
- 02-May-13 G-MRRY Robinson R44 Denham, UK
- 02-May-13 N442RN Robinson R44 Pomeroy, US-Washington
- EASA approves Aspen Avionics in Robinson R44
- Appeal made for Montreal R44 axe vandal
- EASA approves 31 more Lycoming engines for UL91 fuel
- 23-Apr-13 ZS-HLS Robinson R44 Schoemanskloof, South Africa (4F)
- 23-Apr-13 OO-PIV Robinson R44 Geel, Belgium
- New helicopter license at the age of 76