CAE has signed a training service contract with Heliservicio Campeche, a leading helicopter operator serving Mexico's offshore oil and gas industry, for Bell 412 and Sikorsky S-76 training. Heliservicio Campeche pilots will conduct Bell 412 training at the new Toluca training center. Sikorsky S-76 training will be delivered at the CAE North East Training Center, near New York City, USA.
"We are excited at the opportunity to train our pilots with the world's premier simulation and training company," said Alejandro Garcia Director General of Heliservicio Campeche. "The advanced training our pilots will receive will help fulfill our commitment to our customers to deliver reliable and safe services."
"Heliservicio Campeche's passenger and cargo transport services are a vital part of the oil and gas industry in Mexico, and their pilots face a variety of challenging flight environments," said Mr. Roberts. "The immersive training experience provided by CAE's full-flight simulators and experienced instructors will enable Heliservicio Campeche pilots to perform their missions safely, efficiently and effectively."
Heliservicio Campeche operates a fleet of 30 helicopters, including 25 Bell 412 helicopters, generating an average of 3,000 flight hours per month carrying more than 1.1 million passengers per year. To date, Heliservicio Campeche has accumulated over 450,000 flight hours.
About Heliservicio Campeche
Heliservicio Campeche has delivered helicopter services for more than 30 years to Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) and other oil and gas providers. In addition to offshore transportation, they support onshore power line inspection and tower construction, seismic studies, onshore monitoring of pipelines, natural disaster emergencies, tourism, photography/film and other diverse public and private clients. Heliservicio Campeche's offshore activities are centered around its operating base in Ciudad Del Carmen.
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- Uniflight win US Park Police maintenance contract
- Uniflight to maintain Houston Police Bell 412
- AeroSimulators to support Bond and INAER simulators
- Community opposes Nowra air ambulance move
- Norwegian military station two Bell 412s at Bardufoss
- 27-Mar-13 PT-HUW Bell 412 Campos Basin, Brazil
- Australian Helicopters wins two Queensland EMS contracts
- Van Horn to develop composite tail blades for Bell 212/412
- BLR sells 600th FastFin System
- FlightSafety now offers B212/412/430 training in Dallas
- Starlite lease in two Bell 412s for Namibia contract
- Canadian military reports on CH-146 Griffon accident of July 6th 2009
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- Transwest Helicopters to overhaul two Gulf of Mexico Bell 412s
- Australian Helicopters and Flying Doctor on standby to secure soldier safety
- Sikorsky Helitech partners with Euravia to support P&WC PT6T engines in Australasia
- Japan approves BLR FastFin on Bell 412EP
- Bell 412 tows 4,600 sq.metre banner – again
- CareFlight to fly more children across New South Wales