Associated Aircraft Group (AAG), the east coast's premier executive helicopter company, has established helicopter operations at New Jersey’s Teterboro Airport to provide convenient access to Manhattan from all metro airports. Travel time between Teterboro and Manhattan is less than 10 minutes aboard one of AAG’s Sikorsky S-76® executive aircraft. Associated Aircraft Group is a subsidiary of Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., a subsidiary of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX)
"Establishing AAG's presence at Teterboro, the east coast's most important business aviation hub, will provide our clients rapid access to Manhattan and a true door-to-door experience. The AAG helicopters save our clients precious travel time from their business aircraft to their home or office,” said AAG President Scott Ashton.
“Teterboro is the longest-operating airport in Metro New York and an integral component of the regional charter and general aviation industry. AAG is pleased to provide its executive helicopter service to travelers accessing Manhattan and surrounding areas via this busy hub.”
The Sikorsky S-76 executive helicopter is regarded as the industry gold standard in helicopter transportation. The aircraft is configured to carry seven passengers in a conversation-quiet cabin. The aircraft is powered by twin turbine engines and is flown with a crew of two pilots. All AAG aircraft have the latest safety equipment, including Traffic Avoidance Systems, Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Systems, and Emergency Pop-out Floats.
Associated Aircraft Group operates a fleet of Sikorsky S-76 helicopters in both fractional ownership and full management programs. With bases in Metro New York and Philadelphia, Pa. at Teterboro, Dutchess County, and Chester County Airports, AAG serves the entire east coast including Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, New York City, Hartford, and Boston.
Sikorsky Aircraft Corp., based in Stratford, Conn., is a world leader in helicopter design, manufacture, and service. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Conn., provides a broad range of high technology products and support services to the aerospace and building systems industries.
AAG has more than 20 years experience providing helicopter and fixed wing charter flights, fractional ownership and helicopter maintenance services from its New York and Philadelphia installations. AAG is the only executive helicopter company to own and operate its own FAA Part 145 maintenance facility and is a Sikorsky Certified Repair Center, with the Northeast’s largest fleet of S-76 aircraft. The company’s principal flight operations and repair services are housed in two hangars at the Dutchess County Airport, a short flight from its Manhattan heliports.
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago
- Bristow awarded FAA STC for ADS-B Out solution on S76C
- ASU completes second S-76C++ NVG conversion for PHi
- Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit at Heli-Expo
- Northland Emergency Services Trust hit by theft from hangar
- HeliFlite adds third S76
- New research report issued on Sikorsky
- Geisinger Life Flight obtains FAA air carrier certificate