ATP, a leading provider of safety and compliance information to the aviation industry, announces the addition of the digital avionics technical publications from Avidyne Corporation to its extensive database of technical and maintenance libraries. All Avidyne avionics libraries from ATP now can be accessed via the new ATP® Aviation Hub online service, as well as the NavigatorV™ desktop platform.
Avidyne is a leading provider of integrated flight deck and safety systems for general aviation aircraft, based in Lincoln, Mass. This is the first time Avidyne's technical documents have been made available via ATP's comprehensive content services and software applications. The publication of Avidyne's technical libraries by ATP is the result of an agreement announced between the two companies in January 2011.
"The addition of Avidyne's digital technical publications is part of ATP's ongoing effort to help maintenance operators increase productivity, save time and reduce operating costs, while also allowing them to have immediate access to current maintenance and regulatory information," said Rich Marino, President of ATP. "It also further demonstrates our commitment to providing the aviation industry with the largest selection of maintenance and technical libraries in an easy-to-use format."
Adds Patrick Herguth, Avidyne's Chief Operating Office: "ATP has set the standard for electronic and online delivery of technical publications. The addition of Avidyne's extensive digital avionics technical publications to ATP's libraries ensures that our dealers and customers around the world will have easy access to the most accurate technical data for Avidyne products."
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE