BDN Aerospace Marketing (BDN) is surveying hundreds of marketing and communications professionals this week to assess the industry’s understanding and use of marketing measurement techniques.
BDN regularly conducts original, aerospace-specific research to assist communications and marketing professionals and gain insight into industry beliefs, practices and trends.
Recent, non-aerospace-focused studies indicate that fewer than 50 percent of companies have instituted marketing measurement programs. BDN advocates measuring performance and demonstrating ROI as techniques to secure budgets and demonstrate success.
Survey results will be shared with the aerospace news media and available on the BDN website early next month.
About BDN Aerospace Marketing
BDN is a highly specialized marketing communications company with an exclusive aerospace focus. Services range from marketing strategies and plans to writing, design, and multimedia. Visit www.bdnaerospace.com for aerospace marketing case studies, exclusive industry research, and other tools and resources.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE