Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), a subsidiary of M International, Inc. of McLean, Va., will hold its Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Fri, May 4, 2012 in their newly renovated 30,000 sq. ft. facility at 885 Fox Chase, Suite 111, Coatesville, Pa. The ceremony will commence at 1:00 pm followed by tours and refreshments.
Attending the ceremony will be many local, regional and national dignitaries including The Honorable Michael W. Wynne, Former Secretary of the U.S. Air Force. Regional Federal Aviation Administration representatives and Government officials from both local and state level will be on hand to honor and recognize the achievements of KTS and their parent company M International. CEO Richard McConn and several M International board members and officers will officially cut the ribbon.
With their new facility, KTS expands their already extensive Rolls-Royce M250Â® Engine and Honeywell Accessory Series maintenance, repair and overall capabilities. In addition to repairing and overhauling engines, modules, components and accessories, the newly renovated facility also has specialized capabilities including welding and heat treat; machining, boring and grinding; CNC lathe; painting and corrosion control; plasma and thermal spray; turbine nozzle flow check and adjust, as well as repair process development. With individuals having an average 20-plus yearâ€™s industry experience, the employees of KTS have the expertise and certifications needed to meet and exceed the most discriminating customer requirements.
â€œWe are pleased and honored to continue the legacy of supporting both Rolls-Royce M250 series engines and Honeywell M250, LTS-101 and PT6 series accessory product lines utilizing our new facility,â€ stated Ken Essary, Vice President and Chief Services Officer for M International. â€œOur Keystone team enjoys a great industry reputation based upon their history of providing the highest quality products backed by world class service and support. Weâ€™re going to enhance this reputation moving forward with our new world class facility.â€
Keystone Turbine Services, a subsidiary of M International, Inc. and SF Alpha Defense Manufacturing, LLC (Sigma Federal) both of McLean, Va., is the only Rolls-Royce certificated and authorized AMROC facility located on the East Coast for all M250 Series Engines, Modules, Accessories and Components. In addition, they are a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Test of M250 and LTS-101 Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and other accessories (P&WC PT6A & T-Series Accessory Support pending).
For more information about the Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting ceremony or Keystone Turbine Services new facility and capabilities, please contact Chuck Hurdleston, Sales Manager at 610-268-6200, X201.
- Avic ready to export Z-19 attack helicopter
- CH-53K running short of crucial part
- Te Anau Retains Helicopter Base
- Airbus to showcase at Euronaval
- Portuguese Air Force orders 5 AW119Kx
- Helitech to change name as expo adapts to changing market
- Kopter announces new distributor for the Nordic countries
- CHC Australia Announces Australian Apprentices
- Competitive boost and enhanced operational capabilities for H145
- MRO software providers team up with Airbus
- SAF expands fleet
- Bell launches certified training facilities
- Waypoint Delivers One H145 Helicopter to Los Andes
- Leonardo expands helicopter maintenance and repair services in Europe
- EuroTec Gains Approval for EC130/H130 Main Battery Kit
- DRF Luftrettung to expand its H145 fleet
- New extended Support-By-the-Hour range
- Royal Dutch Touring Club ANWB and Airbus sign for six H135s
- Safran introduces brand-new customer portal
- Helitrans expands H125 fleet