Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), a subsidiary of M International, Inc. of McLean, Va., will hold its Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Fri, May 4, 2012 in their newly renovated 30,000 sq. ft. facility at 885 Fox Chase, Suite 111, Coatesville, Pa. The ceremony will commence at 1:00 pm followed by tours and refreshments.
Attending the ceremony will be many local, regional and national dignitaries including The Honorable Michael W. Wynne, Former Secretary of the U.S. Air Force. Regional Federal Aviation Administration representatives and Government officials from both local and state level will be on hand to honor and recognize the achievements of KTS and their parent company M International. CEO Richard McConn and several M International board members and officers will officially cut the ribbon.
With their new facility, KTS expands their already extensive Rolls-Royce M250® Engine and Honeywell Accessory Series maintenance, repair and overall capabilities. In addition to repairing and overhauling engines, modules, components and accessories, the newly renovated facility also has specialized capabilities including welding and heat treat; machining, boring and grinding; CNC lathe; painting and corrosion control; plasma and thermal spray; turbine nozzle flow check and adjust, as well as repair process development. With individuals having an average 20-plus year’s industry experience, the employees of KTS have the expertise and certifications needed to meet and exceed the most discriminating customer requirements.
“We are pleased and honored to continue the legacy of supporting both Rolls-Royce M250 series engines and Honeywell M250, LTS-101 and PT6 series accessory product lines utilizing our new facility,” stated Ken Essary, Vice President and Chief Services Officer for M International. “Our Keystone team enjoys a great industry reputation based upon their history of providing the highest quality products backed by world class service and support. We’re going to enhance this reputation moving forward with our new world class facility.”
Keystone Turbine Services, a subsidiary of M International, Inc. and SF Alpha Defense Manufacturing, LLC (Sigma Federal) both of McLean, Va., is the only Rolls-Royce certificated and authorized AMROC facility located on the East Coast for all M250 Series Engines, Modules, Accessories and Components. In addition, they are a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Test of M250 and LTS-101 Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and other accessories (P&WC PT6A & T-Series Accessory Support pending).
For more information about the Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting ceremony or Keystone Turbine Services new facility and capabilities, please contact Chuck Hurdleston, Sales Manager at 610-268-6200, X201.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men