Keystone Turbine Services, LLC (KTS), a subsidiary of M International, Inc. of McLean, Va., will hold its Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Fri, May 4, 2012 in their newly renovated 30,000 sq. ft. facility at 885 Fox Chase, Suite 111, Coatesville, Pa. The ceremony will commence at 1:00 pm followed by tours and refreshments.
Attending the ceremony will be many local, regional and national dignitaries including The Honorable Michael W. Wynne, Former Secretary of the U.S. Air Force. Regional Federal Aviation Administration representatives and Government officials from both local and state level will be on hand to honor and recognize the achievements of KTS and their parent company M International. CEO Richard McConn and several M International board members and officers will officially cut the ribbon.
With their new facility, KTS expands their already extensive Rolls-Royce M250Â® Engine and Honeywell Accessory Series maintenance, repair and overall capabilities. In addition to repairing and overhauling engines, modules, components and accessories, the newly renovated facility also has specialized capabilities including welding and heat treat; machining, boring and grinding; CNC lathe; painting and corrosion control; plasma and thermal spray; turbine nozzle flow check and adjust, as well as repair process development. With individuals having an average 20-plus yearâ€™s industry experience, the employees of KTS have the expertise and certifications needed to meet and exceed the most discriminating customer requirements.
â€œWe are pleased and honored to continue the legacy of supporting both Rolls-Royce M250 series engines and Honeywell M250, LTS-101 and PT6 series accessory product lines utilizing our new facility,â€ stated Ken Essary, Vice President and Chief Services Officer for M International. â€œOur Keystone team enjoys a great industry reputation based upon their history of providing the highest quality products backed by world class service and support. Weâ€™re going to enhance this reputation moving forward with our new world class facility.â€
Keystone Turbine Services, a subsidiary of M International, Inc. and SF Alpha Defense Manufacturing, LLC (Sigma Federal) both of McLean, Va., is the only Rolls-Royce certificated and authorized AMROC facility located on the East Coast for all M250 Series Engines, Modules, Accessories and Components. In addition, they are a Honeywell Authorized Warranty and Repair Station (AWARS) for Overhaul, Repair and Test of M250 and LTS-101 Fuel Controls, Power Turbine Governors and other accessories (P&WC PT6A & T-Series Accessory Support pending).
For more information about the Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting ceremony or Keystone Turbine Services new facility and capabilities, please contact Chuck Hurdleston, Sales Manager at 610-268-6200, X201.
- Rampart Helicopter Services aims to correct Colorado zoning violation
- Helipad Ceremony for Essentia Health-St. Mary’s Foundation
- Oceania Aviation appointed distributor for H125 maximum view kit
- Air Ambulance Chief Executive receives top honour
- WomenVenture Begins its Second Decade
- HAI expresses concerns about Ligado proposal
- South Carolina NG to help secure Mexican border
- Donaldson to develop AW169 IBF for Leonardo
- ASESA Selects Able as Exclusive Provider
- Meron Awarded Patent for Helicopter Transmission Test Rigs
- Macro Industries awarded $20M contract for V-22 single floor spares
- Hong Kong Government Flying Service receive first H175s
- PHI Announces Offering of Senior Secured Notes Due 2023
- HeliOffshore Consults Flight Instructors and Examiners
- Prabhu added two new Robinson R66 to its fleet; chopper arrives Birgunj Custom
- Fishtail Air gets new official name ‘Summit Helicopters’
- PHI Announces Cash Tender Offer and Consent Solicitation
- NBAA Requests Guidance on Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- HeliOffshore – HUMS Best Practice Guidelines
- Bristol Sycamore Flies Home After 60 Years