Thomas Redder has joined Spectrum Aeromed as their new Account Representative in the company’s Germany based office. In his new role Redder will be responsible for global sales and will work closely with Vice President of International Sales for Spectrum Aeromed Horst Heinicke.
“We are pleased to add Thomas to our team at Spectrum Aeromed,” said President and CEO of Spectrum Aeromed Dean Atchison. “He adds a wealth of experience to our Germany based office with more than a decade of aviation experience that our customers will appreciate.”
Redder studied mechanical engineering, has an ATPL license, and worked on an MBA in Aviation. He started his aviation career at Hapag Lloyd as a co-pilot on the Boeing 737. Prior to joining Spectrum Aeromed, Redder was employed by Beechcraft Vertrieb und Service GmbH and Aerotec Engineering. He began working for Beechcraft Augsburg as Head of Airworthiness and then Head of Avionics. In 2009 he served as Assistant Technical Manager and eventually as Technical Manager. He was also a Project Development Engineer.
“I have known Thomas since 2009,” said Heinicke. “I witnessed first hand Thomas’ attention to detail, technical skills and sales ability. At Spectrum Aeromed we provide our customers with customized solutions for medical interiors. The ability to understand the technical aspects of the business and service the customers is an integral part of our organization. We are thrilled that Thomas will bring both these skills and expand our ability to serve our international clients.”
Heinicke and Redder will serve customers in European countries, Asia, the Middle East, India and Russia from their office in Germany.
About Spectrum Aeromed
Spectrum Aeromed is a leading global designer and manufacturer of custom air medical and air ambulance equipment for fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft. The company is qualified to produce specialized life support solutions for air, ground and marine support applications. Spectrum Aeromed holds more than 55 Supplemental Type Certificates (STCs) covering more than 390 models of aircraft. Spectrum Aeromed is headquartered in Fargo, N.D. with a 14,500-square-foot manufacturing facility.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi