The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has today published comprehensive information on the latest flight crew licensing requirements for UK licensed pilots. The new document, CAP 804, notifies the requirements for UK national licences and provides a complete guide to the new EASA licensing regulations.
The full publication is available for download from the Publications section of the CAA’s website www.caa.co.uk. Amendable, hard copies in A5 format will also be available from The Stationary Office (TSO) www.tso.co.uk. CAP 804 will become effective on 1 July 2012, to coincide with the implementation of the EASA Flight Crew Licensing regulations in the UK. The current licensing guidance document, known as LASORS, will then be withdrawn. Unlike LASORS, CAP 804 will be amended by re-issuing, adding and deleting individual pages as required.
More information on the introduction of EASA pilot licences, including a Quick Guide and a podcast, can be found atwww.caa.co.uk/eupilotlicensing.
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components