The UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has today published comprehensive information on the latest flight crew licensing requirements for UK licensed pilots. The new document, CAP 804, notifies the requirements for UK national licences and provides a complete guide to the new EASA licensing regulations.
The full publication is available for download from the Publications section of the CAA’s website www.caa.co.uk. Amendable, hard copies in A5 format will also be available from The Stationary Office (TSO) www.tso.co.uk. CAP 804 will become effective on 1 July 2012, to coincide with the implementation of the EASA Flight Crew Licensing regulations in the UK. The current licensing guidance document, known as LASORS, will then be withdrawn. Unlike LASORS, CAP 804 will be amended by re-issuing, adding and deleting individual pages as required.
More information on the introduction of EASA pilot licences, including a Quick Guide and a podcast, can be found atwww.caa.co.uk/eupilotlicensing.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi