According to AMSTAT, the leading provider of corporate aviation fleet and operator information, the first quarter of 2012 was a mixed bag of results indicating that a broad based business aircraft resale market recovery still remains elusive.
On the one hand inventories generally continued to contract, but year on year transaction activity remained largely unchanged and average asking prices in many parts of the market continued to face downward pressure.
To read the entire report, click here.
AMSTAT will be demonstrating its new Premier Online service at EBACE 2012 Booth #1553, May 14-16, 2012, in Geneva, Switzerland. Premier Online, released to AMSTAT clients in March 2012, is the next generation, web based version of the industry leading AMSTAT Premier market research service.
Andrew Young, AMSTAT Director of Sales & Marketing said “Premier Online represents the new standard in business aviation market research tools and offers new and innovative features designed for the many sales, marketing and analytical users that represent AMSTAT’s sizable customer base. These include:
Power, speed and ease of use (unlike so many other web based database services)
Collaborative tools – clients can share notes and edits between their users
Customization – why should the G550 results list look like the B200 results list?
Efficiency - save and schedule reports, access key data from a simple dashboard
Custom printing and exporting capabilities
Flight history data for US IFR flights
PC and Mac compatibility
Fixed-wing and helicopter data in the same service”
Young went on to add that “AMSTAT is known for providing the very best global business aircraft market research, but our focus has always been on adding value to clients by demonstrating to them how they can use our various services as powerful sales and marketing tools. Premier Online will enable our clients to gain further strategic advantage over their competitors.”
AMSTAT is offering 2 week no cost no obligation subscriptions to the Premier Online Service to qualified sales, marketing and analytical professionals. More information on Premier Online can be found here.
AMSTAT will be demonstrating Premier Online at the 2012 EBACE Meeting & Convention in Geneva, Switzerland from May 14th – 16th. AMSTAT will be located at Booth #1533 with parent company CAMP Systems International.
About AMSTAT, Inc.
AMSTAT is the leading provider of market research information and services to the corporate aviation industry. Founded in 1982, and based in Tinton Falls, NJ, AMSTAT introduced the concept of providing researched information to corporate aviation professionals. AMSTAT’s mission is to provide timely, accurate, and objective market information to its customers. AMSTAT products and services provide aviation market and statistical information that generates revenue and delivers competitive advantage to brokers/dealers, finance companies, fractional providers, and suppliers of aircraft parts and services.
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi
- StandardAero New Regional Manager for Russia, India and Asia-Pacific
- Avinco completes its third major transaction for CHC in 2013
- Evergreen Helicopters buys two Bell 214STs
- Guidance Aviation President Named Person of Year by SBA
- Aero Sekur returns to Paris Air Show with AW189 liferaft system
- Register Update – Japan – April 2013
- Palm Beach Helicopters receive Part 141 examining authority
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs