According to AMSTAT, the leading provider of corporate aviation fleet and operator information, the first quarter of 2012 was a mixed bag of results indicating that a broad based business aircraft resale market recovery still remains elusive.
On the one hand inventories generally continued to contract, but year on year transaction activity remained largely unchanged and average asking prices in many parts of the market continued to face downward pressure.
To read the entire report, click here.
AMSTAT will be demonstrating its new Premier Online service at EBACE 2012 Booth #1553, May 14-16, 2012, in Geneva, Switzerland. Premier Online, released to AMSTAT clients in March 2012, is the next generation, web based version of the industry leading AMSTAT Premier market research service.
Andrew Young, AMSTAT Director of Sales & Marketing said “Premier Online represents the new standard in business aviation market research tools and offers new and innovative features designed for the many sales, marketing and analytical users that represent AMSTAT’s sizable customer base. These include:
Power, speed and ease of use (unlike so many other web based database services)
Collaborative tools – clients can share notes and edits between their users
Customization – why should the G550 results list look like the B200 results list?
Efficiency - save and schedule reports, access key data from a simple dashboard
Custom printing and exporting capabilities
Flight history data for US IFR flights
PC and Mac compatibility
Fixed-wing and helicopter data in the same service”
Young went on to add that “AMSTAT is known for providing the very best global business aircraft market research, but our focus has always been on adding value to clients by demonstrating to them how they can use our various services as powerful sales and marketing tools. Premier Online will enable our clients to gain further strategic advantage over their competitors.”
AMSTAT is offering 2 week no cost no obligation subscriptions to the Premier Online Service to qualified sales, marketing and analytical professionals. More information on Premier Online can be found here.
AMSTAT will be demonstrating Premier Online at the 2012 EBACE Meeting & Convention in Geneva, Switzerland from May 14th – 16th. AMSTAT will be located at Booth #1533 with parent company CAMP Systems International.
About AMSTAT, Inc.
AMSTAT is the leading provider of market research information and services to the corporate aviation industry. Founded in 1982, and based in Tinton Falls, NJ, AMSTAT introduced the concept of providing researched information to corporate aviation professionals. AMSTAT’s mission is to provide timely, accurate, and objective market information to its customers. AMSTAT products and services provide aviation market and statistical information that generates revenue and delivers competitive advantage to brokers/dealers, finance companies, fractional providers, and suppliers of aircraft parts and services.
- UK – Starspeed signs for a second AW169
- FLASH SONICS sonar enters service with French Navy NH90
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350