Ed DiCampli, HAI’s executive vice president, and Jose Orozco, HAI’s operations and safety assistant, are representing HAI at the American Helicopter Society’s (AHS) 68th Annual Forum and Technology Display at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas. HAI is one of more than 60 exhibitors from the vertical flight community.
HAI Executive Vice President Ed DiCampli (left) and Dr. John Leverton, member of the AHS Technical Council and member of the HAI Heliports Committee
Throughout the show, the HAI team will be discussing safety issues, current legislation, and other matters that have an impact on the helicopter industry. HELI-EXPO 2013 safety and promotional materials will also be available for attendees. DiCampli is attending various workshops and forums focusing on health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS) for helicopters.
The three-day event features an array of presentations by industry experts, exciting advances in state-of-the-art technology, nearly 250 technical presentations, and numerous other special events. For a complete list of events and presentations, click here.
Day one of the show brought more than 1,400 attendees, and many more are expected to attend. If you are in the area, do not forget to visit booth #220 to say “Hi” to the HAI team and receive a free baseball cap or HAI T-shirt, while supplies last.
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350
- NRC continues to search for low lead aviation fuel alternatives
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Selex ES HF communication systems get onboard V-22
- AW189 enters full scale production
- Astronics extends supply agreement with Rockwell Collins
- AAR Signs Partnering Agreement with Boeing to Support Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Ka-52 makes successful demonstration flight at Le Bourget
- Turbomeca extends certification of COHC as a Certified Maintenance Center
- Metro Aviation hosts first Turbomeca training class
- Arizona and Helicopter Industry to be Represented by John Stonecipher of Guidance Aviation
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service