Ed DiCampli, HAI’s executive vice president, and Jose Orozco, HAI’s operations and safety assistant, are representing HAI at the American Helicopter Society’s (AHS) 68th Annual Forum and Technology Display at the Fort Worth Convention Center in Fort Worth, Texas. HAI is one of more than 60 exhibitors from the vertical flight community.
HAI Executive Vice President Ed DiCampli (left) and Dr. John Leverton, member of the AHS Technical Council and member of the HAI Heliports Committee
Throughout the show, the HAI team will be discussing safety issues, current legislation, and other matters that have an impact on the helicopter industry. HELI-EXPO 2013 safety and promotional materials will also be available for attendees. DiCampli is attending various workshops and forums focusing on health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS) for helicopters.
The three-day event features an array of presentations by industry experts, exciting advances in state-of-the-art technology, nearly 250 technical presentations, and numerous other special events. For a complete list of events and presentations, click here.
Day one of the show brought more than 1,400 attendees, and many more are expected to attend. If you are in the area, do not forget to visit booth #220 to say “Hi” to the HAI team and receive a free baseball cap or HAI T-shirt, while supplies last.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE