On Mon., May 7, from 9:00 a.m., Helicopter Association International, the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), and local industry experts will present a one-day safety workshop for all helicopter pilots and operators in Alaska.
Topics include important issues affecting Alaska pilots, best practices, educational outreach, and initiatives to mitigate accidents. The workshop will also serve as a forum for pilots to discuss current issues facing the helicopter industry, and will give attendees the opportunity to voice their concerns to HAI and the FAA.
Do not miss this opportunity to earn WINGS credit, learn valuable safety information, and exchange ideas with your peers.
Juneau International Airport
1873 Shell Simmons Drive
Juneau, AK 99801
For more information and to register, click here.
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life