On Mon., May 7, from 9:00 a.m., Helicopter Association International, the FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam), and local industry experts will present a one-day safety workshop for all helicopter pilots and operators in Alaska.
Topics include important issues affecting Alaska pilots, best practices, educational outreach, and initiatives to mitigate accidents. The workshop will also serve as a forum for pilots to discuss current issues facing the helicopter industry, and will give attendees the opportunity to voice their concerns to HAI and the FAA.
Do not miss this opportunity to earn WINGS credit, learn valuable safety information, and exchange ideas with your peers.
Juneau International Airport
1873 Shell Simmons Drive
Juneau, AK 99801
For more information and to register, click here.
- UK – Starspeed signs for a second AW169
- FLASH SONICS sonar enters service with French Navy NH90
- Women in Corporate Aviation Scholarships announced for 2013
- Eurocopter and SDV – a joint commitment to reducing CO2 emissions
- Bell announces foreign approval of seven Aeronautical Accessories products
- An inside look at Milestone and the first ever helicopter export credit bond
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Nominate Now for HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards
- Erickson Air-Crane extends contract with Fluor
- Life Link III signs for six AW119Kx plus six options
- Era signs for 10 more AW189s plus options
- FAA issues Advisory Circular on Reporting Wildlife Aircraft Strikes
- New E-HOTS support partnership consortium
- VNH South recognised for flight hour milestone as more EC225s arrive
- Heli-One secures multi-million-dollar PBH contract with NHV
- Eurocopter and Ramco partner for cloud-based helicopter maintenance software
- Helipartner Thailand orders 10 Eurocopter AS350B3e to lease out
- Eurocopter EC175 certification slips by six months to “early 2014″
- UK – MBE for AW101 Merlin pilot
- Budget pressures for Flagler County’s Fire Flight AS350