Paravion® Technology, Inc. announces that their highly successful compact ground handling wheel product line has been expanded for use with the Eurocopter AS350/355 rotorcraft, in addition to the Bell 206L/407 rotorcraft already available.
The CGHW-100 kit is a pair of compact hydraulic ground handling wheels which easily stow in a small area of the baggage compartment or other storage area during flights. Quick and simple to use in the situation of an unplanned landing, weather forced landing at a remote airport, landing at an airport with no helicopter ground handling equipment, or even as a daily backup to the standard wheels. They come in a rolling storage bag and weigh approximately 53 lbs. Finally, a solution for transporting rotorcraft ground handling wheels in the aircraft during flights.
Pricing for the complete kit, including storage bag, is $2995.00 USD.
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada
- 30-Mar-13 N911AA Eurocopter AS350B3 Talkeetna, US-Alaska (3F)
- 30-Mar-13 F-HJTE Eurocopter AS350B3 Concorezzo, Italy
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems