Heliflite, Australasia’s longest serving authorised Robinson distributor are holding Robinson Factory Pilot Safety Courses in Sydney, Melbourne & Wanaka (NZ) during late May/ early June.
All three courses will be conducted by Robinson’s Chief Instructor and Test Pilot, Tim Tucker.
- The Wanaka course will be held at the Edgewater Resort, Sargood Drive, Wanaka from Thursday 17th May - Saturday 19th May 2012.
- The Sydney course will be held at the Hills Lodge Boutique Hotel, 1 Salisbury Rd (cnr Windsor Rd), Castle Hill from Thursday 24th May - Saturday 26th May 2012.
- The Melbourne course will be held at the Dingley International Hotel, 334 –348 Boundary Rd, Dingley from Wednesday 30th May- 1st June 2012
The Robinson Factory Pilot Safety Course caters for all pilots of all levels of experience and is designed to teach safe Robinson Helicopter operation. Participants will benefit from the all-round experience and expertise offered by course presenter and Robinson Helicopter Company Chief Instructor, Tim Tucker.
The safety course will:
â€¢ Provide the latest Robinson R22/R44/R66 helicopter safety information.
â€¢ Raise awareness of safe flying and community aware flying.
â€¢ Provide exclusive Robinson factory information about the turbine R66.
â€¢ Educate pilots about general handling and maintenance of the R22 /R44/R66 helicopters.
Please contact Janet Wilson at Heliflite (Sydney & Melbourne bookings) for further information.
Email - [email protected]
Phone: 02 9766 0200
Please contact Sylvia Sanders at Heliflite Pacific (Wanaka bookings) for further information
Email - [email protected]
Phone: 9299 9442
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Heliflite delivers first R66 to Western Australia
- Rotorcorp to accept advance orders for R66 floats
- Canada Certifies Robinson R66
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Canadian R66 certification nears
- Frank Robinson to receive 2013 Guggenheim Medal
- First R66 delivered in Bangladesh
- ATP releases five new Robinson libraries
- Russia orders 47 Robinson R66s
- Russia certifies the Robinson R66
- Is EASA R66 debacle really Robinson’s fault?
- UK allows uncertified R66 to fly commercially
- 09-Mar-13 ZK-IHU Robinson R66 Oamaru Valley, New Zealand (1F)
- Sloane Helicopters encouraged with R66 development
- Aerobraze congratulates Robinson on R66 success
- Helitowcart launches dual wheels for R66 and R44
- R66 Floats and cargo hook are Robinson’s top priority
- Robinson 2012 production 45% up on 2011