Research and Markets has announced the addition of iCD Research's new company profile "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" to their offering.
“Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report”
Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc. (Bell Helicopter), based in the US, designs, manufactures and provides commercial and military helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts and services. It markets advanced military helicopters and supports the US Government and military customers outside the US. The company also manufactures a range of commercial aircraft types, which includes light single- and twin-engine helicopters and medium twin-engine helicopters. Bell Helicopter carries out its manufacturing operations at its plants in Amarillo, Texas; and Mirabel, Canada. The company provides after-sale support and service for its installed fleet of 13,000 helicopters through a network of more than 120 independent service centers, six supply centers and the company's service sites. Bell Helicopter is headquartered in Hurst, Texas, US.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues:
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bell Helicopter Textron Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Business Analysis
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vs3b44/bell_helicopter_te
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023
- AgustaWestland and Shanghai Zenisun sign official Distributorship Agreement for China
- Zhuhai Helicopter Company orders another four Sikorsky S92s
- CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company orders two Sikorsky S92s