Cadorath Aerospace announces it’s development of new Bell Helicopter repairs in the 1st half of May 2012. The Cadorath design and engineering department continues to develop approved repairs for the Bell Helicopter line nearing close to a total of 800 repairs now available.
Cadorath Aerospace recently engineered a long list of new repairs on the Bell Helicopter’s 206B and 206L rework lines says Cadorath Senior VP, David Haines. “We’re relentless in our hard work and razor focus of developing new repairs for the Bell Helicopter line. The rapidly expanding diversity of our repair capabilities have proven to be highly welcome news to our customers.”
The list of their recently developed Bell Helicopter includes new repairs on: transmission top case (P/N: 206-040-151), transmission top case (P/N: 206-040-532), transmission mid case (P/N: 206-040-531), swashplate outer ring (P/N: 206-010-453), and lateral restraint (P/N: 206-033-506).
¬The complete list of Cadorath Aerospace repair capabilities for Bell Helicopter and Rolls-Royce 250 parts can be found on their AeroParts website. The AeroParts website can be easily found via a link from their corporate website, allowing a user to easily request quotes on part repairs, exchanges and outright purchases of Bell and Rolls-Royce parts.
Cadorath Aerospace continues to expand its product offerings and create strategic business alliances – allowing Cadorath to continue to meet clients’ increasing needs.
Cadorath Aerospace is wholly owned subsidiary of the Cadorath group of companies, which is based in Winnipeg, MB and is a family-owned and operated business. The Cadorath Group provides superior solutions and products to its global client base through its group of companies, which are Cadorath Aerospace, Cadorath Distribution, Cadorath Coating, Cadorath Leasing and Cadorath Uniflyte.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole