Bell Helicopter announced at the 5th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HELIRUSSIA 2012 it completed delivery of its sixth Bell 429 in Russia and Ukraine.
"We are excited about the tremendous customer response to the new generation of Bell aircraft," said Patrick Moulay, Bell's managing director of Commercial Sales in Europe. "Versatility is the name of the game when it comes to the Bell 429, which serves the full spectrum of segments - air medical, law enforcement, oil & gas, utility and corporate. Customers appreciate the 429's spacious cabin, plus regulatory approval increasing the 429 gross weight up to 7,500 lbs. provides a performance boost that doubles the 429's footprint and greatly increases its endurance and loiter times."
"We began operating the Bell 429 last summer," said Oleg Vasilyev, owner of ChelAvia Airline, the first Bell 429 operator in Russia and Europe. "We are fully satisfied with this aircraft. Our passengers are particularly pleased with the roomy and comfortable cabin, high cruse speed and low level of noise and vibration. The Bell 429 has proved its qualities as the market leader among light twin engine helicopters."
Bell Helicopter is also showcasing the Bell 407GX at HELIRUSSIA. Bell Helicopter has an authorized Customer Service Facility in Russia, Kazan Aviation Enterprise, providing a comprehensive scope of services to all Bell Helicopter models operated in Russia.
About the Bell 429
The Bell Helicopter 429 is one of the most advanced light twin IFR (Instrument Flight Rules) helicopters ever developed. The 429 has set the standard for light twins, delivering exceptional speed, range, hover performance and enhanced safety margins. The 429 boasts a spacious cabin with 204ft3 (5.78m3) of usable volume, optional rear clam-shell doors and seating for 7 passengers and 1 crew.
About the Bell 407GX
Built on the success of the Bell 407, the 407GX is the only helicopter equipped with the innovative Garmin G1000HTM integrated glass flight deck, making it the most advanced light, single-engine rotorcraft on the market. The Garmin G1000H™ enhances mission awareness with HTAWS, TIS, moving map display and Garmin's Helicopter Synthetic Vision Technology (HSV™).
About Bell Helicopter
Bell Helicopter, a wholly owned subsidiary of Textron Inc., is an industry-leading producer of commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft and the pioneer of the revolutionary tiltrotor aircraft. Globally recognized for world-class customer service, innovation and superior quality, Bell's global workforce serves customers flying Bell aircraft in more than 120 countries.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi