Eurocopter's activity at EBACE was led by a contract signature for the supply of six AS350 B3e helicopters and one EC130 T2 to Eurocopter’s Swiss-based distributor, Europavia.
The new single-engine rotorcraft for Europavia will be delivered to this distributor in 2013-2014, and are to be utilized in multi-purpose missions that include aerial work and VIP transportation. The AS350B3e is Eurocopter’s enhanced variant of its best-selling Ecureuil family that was launched last year, while the increased-performance EC130 T2 was unveiled in 2012 with improved operational performance and increased versatility.
These latest rotorcraft expand Europavia’s business base with Eurocopter, building on the two EC145 T2s it ordered in 2011, and the initial two Swiss market EC130 T2s announced earlier this year for passenger and utility operations. EBACE was also the occasion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Swiss Eurocopter’s distributor, whose EC135 was exhibited in Eurocopter’s booth.
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- RSG delivers newly completed AS350B3e to Guatemala
- ANAC approves Dart’s full emergency litter kit for AS350/355
- 08-May-13 Eurocopter AS350 Morro da Urca HP, Brazil
- 02-May-13 PP-EIH Eurocopter AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 02-May-13 N209LF Eurocopter EC130 Walnut Hill, US-Florida
- Regular sightseeing tours start in London
- Huntsville Hospital’s AS350 now carrying blood
- 30-Apr-13 C-FINX Eurocopter AS350BA Godbout, Canada
- Helibras selects Safran Engineering Services as system integrator
- 27-Apr-13 LN-OVO Eurocopter AS350B3 Roldal, Norway
- Metro Aviation delivers AS350 to EagleMed
- Nepal’s Fishtail Air adds an AS350B3+
- Brazil’s State of Pará orders two AS350B2
- Coast to Coast Helicopters adds two AS350B3e to Mustang fleet
- New AS350 for Castleview Hospital
- 09-Apr-13 C-GZBA Eurocopter AS350B3e Tenquille Lake, Canada