Today at the 5th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition 2012 HeliRussia «Helicopter Service Company" (FAC), a subsidiary of the holding company "Russian Helicopters", which is part of United Industrial Corporation "Oboronprom", has signed a partnership agreement with Russian helicopter operator of the Scientific and Production Company "PANH." Under this agreement, the parties agreed to expand cooperation in the aftermarket, service and logistics service Russian-made helicopters.
"Signed a partnership agreement is the first document of this kind, but we plan to expand the number of partners in various regions of Russia and the world - said the managing director of Arthur Shtankov FAC. - This will expand the geography of services provided by the FAC after-sales, service and logistics support helicopters of Russian manufacture. "
In the framework of information exchange between partners NPK "PANH", which has its own base maintenance of Mi-2, Mi-8, Mi-26 and Ka-32 in southern Russia, as well as the helicopter line station in Murmansk, Afghanistan and Kazakhstan , FAC provides information on the status and operation of its fleet of helicopters and their customers to park maintenance. This in turn will enable SCS to plan the needs of helicopter spare parts and companies organize their timely delivery. As a partner VSC Scientific and Production Company "PANH", being the operator of the Russian helicopters will exercise its right of priority deliveries of spare parts at a fixed price that will ensure smooth operation of not only their own helicopters, and helicopters of its customers.
Thus, the airline "PANH" becomes part of the integrated logistics support operators created by FAC and holding "Russian Helicopters". The system already includes one hour call-center for operators, specialized Web-portal and warehouse spare parts. The next step will be to make a product portfolio and a single VSC price list for helicopter spare parts.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter