The call center is one of the mechanisms of the new integrated system of post-sales support FAC and holding "Russian Helicopters", which is the basic principle of customer orientation. A single call-center operator will promptly contact the account manager in the customer service FAC, to place an order for the required parts and track its performance, as well as access to all operational and technical documentation.
"Before the ECC this year given the task to consolidate the after-sales service as part of the holding and pass through a single call-center to work around the clock c customers promptly providing them with everything you need at the present level of the operators of our helicopters," - said General Director of the holding "Russian Helicopters" Dmitry Petrov.
Under this system, VSC has already established a spare parts warehouse in Moscow and has developed a web-portal. The portal allows customers to place orders, as well as provide information about the park and its raids on which VSC will predict the need for replacement parts and to plan their production at the enterprises of the holding. This will reduce response times to customer inquiries up to world standards, and provide a stable and transparent prices for helicopter spare parts.
"Our task - to manage the lifecycle of Russian-made helicopter fleet and its value, - said the managing director of Arthur Shtankov FAC. - The next step is the formation of a unified product portfolio and price list for helicopter spare parts, as well as the search for regional partners to provide after-sales services. "
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023