Night Flight Concepts® is pleased to announce contract renewal of NVIO™ Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Initial and Recurrent Computer-Based Training (CBT) for REACH Air Medical pilots, flight nurses and EMT aircrew.
“With more than 200 pilots and crew, Night Flight Concepts NVIO™ NVG CBT allows for easy access, and standardized training to all personnel regardless of location or schedule,” stated REACH Chief Pilot, Dale Pike. “Our multi-year relationship with Night Flight Concepts continues to ensure that our employees receive the latest and best FAA-approved NVG training possible”.
NVIOis an innovative night vision training product that leverages advanced simulation and synthetic environments to provide a flexible, self-paced e-learning option for night vision training and maintenance support. In providing an effective, efficient and affordable new way to train, NVIO augments existing night vision programs, helping organizations like REACH optimize operations.
“One of our longest and largest accounts, REACH Air Medical sets a standard of professionalism that is way above the bar,” stated Adam Aldous, President of Night Flight Concepts. “We are proud to be an integral part of helping REACH maintain an NVG program held to the highest standard.”
About NVIO (www.nviosystems.com)
NVIO is a self-paced, e-learning training for night vision goggle operation and maintenance from Night Flight Concepts featuring interactive practice in advanced synthetic environments, and availability 24/7 via the internet. NVIO’s FAA approved courseware includes instruction on NVG system capabilities and limitations, operational concepts and requirements, equipment parts familiarization and NVG operations and maintenance procedures.
About REACH Medical Holdings, LLC (www.reachair.com )
REACH Medical Holdings, LLC operates REACH Air Medical Services and Cal-Ore Life Flight. The companies support operations in California, Oregon and Texas that provide air medical transport services utilizing rotor- (helicopter), fixed-wing (airplane) aircraft and ALS ground ambulances, regionally and nationally. The REACH rotor-wing fleet includes twin-engine IFR-capable Agusta A109 aircraft as well as twin-engine IFR-capable Eurocopter EC135 aircraft. These aircraft have high cruise speeds of approximately 140 to 160 mph that assure the quickest transportation to appropriate medical facilities. With 14 bases, REACH, provides exemplary care to people in need of emergency medical transportation. REACH and Cal-Ore are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Services (CAMTS).
About Night Flight Concepts (www.nightflightconcepts.com)
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision technology (NVT) provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole