In late June, AgustaWestland will not only host the West of England Aerospace Forum, but they will also present their vision for the future on various topics. Three AW speakers are scheduled to present, and their topics are as follows
Ray Edwards (Managing Director, AgustaWestland UK) - "Competiveness and Diversification - Defining the future of AgustaWestland UK"
James Godman (Head of AgustaWestland UK Research and Development) - "Enabling Future Technologies- Supporting the future AW UK strategy"
Colin Turner (Procurement Marketing Manager) - "Critical Supply Chains"
The forum is open to anyone, although WEAF members get in for a significantly better price. That said, I am sure there are a number of industry people willing to pay just £90 for a morning and a networking lunch.
Jeremy Parkin - HeliHub.com
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men