North Flight Data Systems, LLC (NORTH FDS) is pleased to announce the company has received FAA Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) approval for the installation of their Lightweight Aircraft Recording System (LARS) for the Eurocopter EC145 series helicopters. In cooperation with Metro Aviation, Inc., NORTH FDS integrated their comprehensive voice, video and flight data recording system into the EC145 airframe. The system provides six channels of audio, one channel of video and in excess of 200 separate parameters of recorded digital aircraft data.
Jeff Warner, President of NORTH FDS commented, "As a further expansion of our system integration, we can now offer EC145 owners and operators an affordable recorder with the full array of data available. Having sophisticated recording capability does not need to be costly."
NORTH FDS has also recently added an STC to provide LARS capability for the Eurocopter EC155 series aircraft and is in the process of completing an STC for the Bell 206L/407 series helicopters.
About NORTH Flight Data Systems:
Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, NORTH Flight Data Systems, LLC is a world class technology company dedicated to the design, manufacture, and distribution of the most advanced safety product line and services in the general aviation industry. NORTH FDS provides the most comprehensive LARS technology and a suite of software for the fixed and rotor wing community. For more information regarding NORTH Flight Data Systems and the company offerings, contact Jeff Warner at 817-561-9500 or visit the North Flight Data Systems website at www.northfds.com.
- Germany’s DRF Luftrettung celebrates 40 years
- Metro Aviation delivers EC145 to Memorial Hospital
- 24-May-13 N45UH Eurocopter EC145 Salt Lake City, US-Utah
- 20-May-13 Eurocopter EC145 Allier, France
- Sky Tech joins Turbomeca Certified Maintenance Center Network
- Devon & Cornwall Police air unit joins Twitter
- Eurocopter reveals optionally-piloted EC145
- ASU Completes 700th FAA Approved NVIS Modification
- 15-Apr-13 N262MH Eurocopter EC145 Highland Heights, US-Ohio
- MassDevelopment issues tax-exempt $8M lease for Boston Medflight EC145
- 12-Apr-13 N909SH Eurocopter EC145 Sioux Falls, US-South Dakota
- Metro Aviation begins completion of Boston MedFlight EC145
- True Blue Power Paving the Way for Certified Lithium-ion Products in Aviation
- Metro Aviation begins configuration of EC145 for Memorial MedFlight
- Police Service of Northern Ireland order second EC145
- TNT approves unscripted docu-drama “Life Flight”
- Memorial MedFlight in South Bend Adding EC145
- 07-Mar-13 N909SH Eurocopter EC145 Humboldt, US-South Dakota
- Eurocopter and Milestone Aviation Group getting closer together
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital purchases Eurocopter EC145