There are still spots available for Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) corporate members desirous of presenting a Technical Briefing at this year's ALEA Annual Conference, to be held July 11-14 in Reno, Nev.
Those interested should submit their request online no later than Fri., June 8 at 12:00 p.m. eastern time in order to be assured a spot in the Conference Program Guide.
Currently, five spots are still available on Friday, July 13th.
The Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational, individual membership organization, founded in 1968 to support the use of aircraft in public safety. Its mission is to support, promote and advance the safe and effective utilization of aircraft by governmental agencies in support of public safety missions through training, networking, advocacy and educational programs.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE