There are still spots available for Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) corporate members desirous of presenting a Technical Briefing at this year's ALEA Annual Conference, to be held July 11-14 in Reno, Nev.
Those interested should submit their request online no later than Fri., June 8 at 12:00 p.m. eastern time in order to be assured a spot in the Conference Program Guide.
Currently, five spots are still available on Friday, July 13th.
The Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational, individual membership organization, founded in 1968 to support the use of aircraft in public safety. Its mission is to support, promote and advance the safe and effective utilization of aircraft by governmental agencies in support of public safety missions through training, networking, advocacy and educational programs.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men