Matt Fackner brings to HAI significant experience working on transportation and energy policy issues for the European Union Delegation for the United States. Matt also worked as a research assistant at Bates White Economic Consulting in Washington, D.C.
Reporting to HAI’s vice president of regulations and international affairs, Matt will monitor and respond to regulatory initiatives from the Federal Aviation Administration and International rulemaking bodies, coordinate and provide support for the HAI Affiliate Member program, monitor and manage internal and external communications for the department, assist at industry related trade shows, and serve as staff liaison to the HAI Government Service Committee.
Matt has a BA in political science and an MA in European Union policy studies from James Madison University, Va.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE