Join HAI Director of Safety Stan Rose, the Rochester FSDO, and numerous helicopter experts on Sat., June 9 to address safety and risk management for helicopter operators and maintenance technicians. The Helicopter Symposium takes place during Rochester WINGS 2012, New York’s largest aviation expo.
Featured presentations of HAI and IHST safety initiatives include: Surviving the Wire Environment, Human Factors and Fatigue, Human Factors in Helicopter Maintenance, and much more.
The Helicopter Safety Symposium is geared towards all helicopter operators, pilots, and technicians. Be sure to attend this important event!
For more information, click here.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi