[electronic translation] The training program of Helibras technology for the production of large helicopter continues to advance. Teams of engineers and technicians from Eurocopter and Helibras performed the assembly and testing of the first transmission box of EC725 (military) and EC225 (civil / offshore) in ItajubÃ¡ (MG).
This work, developed under the supervision of Eurocopter, is also another important step for certification and approval of the Joint Workshop on Dynamic Helibras, which will be responsible for assembling, reviewing and testing of gearboxes of these two types of aircraft. These activities are fundamental to the field of technology needed to build helicopters in Brazil.
Furthermore, it was used for the first time, the test bank deployed in a unique new building for the tests, described also in terms of the expansion program.
For the director of Global Supply Management's Helibras, Jean-Francois Mandati, "this was another step to complete the technological capability Helibras, that every day acquires the know-how required to produce large helicopter and proves the full integration of French and Brazilian technical teams responsible for the project. "
Besides being an important achievement for the new production of EC725 and EC225, the capacity for intervention at the Helibras gearboxes of Super Puma aircraft family, opens up new business possibilities in the maintenance area, which until now had to be held in France.
"In addition to direct gains in the manufacturing of aircraft, there are also other important achievements that benefit our customers, therefore making major speeches here, the less time the helicopters remain unavailable, returning quickly to the operation," adds Mandati.
- Super Puma AS332 L2 G-REDL Fatal Accident Inquiry announced
- 21-Mar-13 D-HEGB Eurocopter AS332L1 Berlin, Germany
- Peru – Servicios Aéreos de Los Andes to lease two AS332s
- Vector Aerospace – the newest AS332 service centre
- Svalbard selects Lufttransport for SAR
- 27-Nov-12 Eurocopter AS532 Liberator, Venezuela
- 19-Nov-12 JA9965 Eurocopter AS332L1 Kita-Hira, Japan
- Turbomeca engines reach 400,000 hours on Citic Offshore fleet
- 22-Oct-12 G-CHCN Eurocopter EC225 Shetland, UK
- Lerwick Harbour pilot boats are key in Bond’s Jigsaw operations
- Bristow completes Baltic AS332 contract
- 25-Jul-12 Eurocopter AS532AL Verdon Gorge, France (6F)
- CHC wins three North Sea contracts worth $820 Million
- 25-Jun-12 Eurocopter AS332L2 Shetland, UK
- Eurocopter establishes Africa’s first full motion Helicopter Simulator
- 06-Jun-12 PR-OMV Eurocopter EC225 Macae, Brazil
- 22-May-12 Eurocopter AS332L2 North Sea, UK
- 10-May-12 G-REDW Eurocopter EC225 off Aberdeen, UK
- Helibras successfully tests new Super Puma lighting panel
- Switzerland takes delivery of first two upgraded Super Pumas