Bangalore, June 11, 2012: The Expert Group on “Restructuring and Strengthening of HAL” under the leadership of Mr. B. K. Chaturvedi, former Cabinet Secretary and Member, Planning Commission visited various facilities of HAL. The Group held discussions with Mr. R.K. Tyagi, Chairman, Directors and senior executives of HAL.
The Expert Group will look into issues such as building up specific business groups and profit centres in HAL and suggest measures to meet technological and HR challenges. It will also focus on how to enhance synergies between HAL, the private defence sector and civilian industry and suggest changes in the organization and its production lines. The Expert Group will submit its report by end of July 2012.
Members of the Expert Group led by Mr. B. K. Chaturvedi, former Cabinet Secretary and Member, Planning Commission seen with HAL officials during their visit to HAL Bangalore.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole