From June 8-9 at the Greater Rochester International Airport in New York, the Monroe County Airport Authority partnered with the FAA, USAirports, and HAI to bring a seminar addressing safety and risk management for aviation operators and maintenance technicians.
Event host Rochester WINGS has an eight-year track record of promoting aviation safety through safety seminars, recurrent training, flight instruction, and other programs for pilots and mechanics.
On June 9, HAI Director of Safety Stan Rose presented a day-long seminar on helicopter safety. This was HAI's first year participating at the event, and the association was well received by a wide range of general aviation, military, and commercial pilots.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole