More than 100 pilots have attended Heliflite's hosted Robinson Factory Pilot Safety Courses in Sydney, Melbourne & Wanaka (NZ) during late May and early June. All three courses were presented by Robinson Helicopter Company’s Chief Instructor and Test Pilot, Tim Tucker.
The Robinson Factory Pilot Safety Course caters for all pilots of all levels of experience and is designed to teach safe Robinson Helicopter operation. All pilots benefited from the all-round experience and expertise offered by course presenter Tim Tucker.
The safety course provided the latest Robinson R22/R44/R66 helicopter safety information plus:
â€¢ Raised awareness of safe flying and community aware flying.
â€¢ Provided exclusive Robinson factory information .
â€¢ Educated pilots about general handling and maintenance of the R22 /R44/R66 helicopters.
This was the first Robinson Factory Pilot Safety Course to be held in Melbourne and Wanaka, while it was the ninth course to be hosted in Sydney.Since 1998, Heliflite has hosted a record fifteen international Robinson Factory Pilot Safety Courses with Tim Tucker.
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Canadian R66 certification nears
- Frank Robinson to receive 2013 Guggenheim Medal
- First R66 delivered in Bangladesh
- ATP releases five new Robinson libraries
- Russia orders 47 Robinson R66s
- Russia certifies the Robinson R66
- Is EASA R66 debacle really Robinson’s fault?
- UK allows uncertified R66 to fly commercially
- 09-Mar-13 ZK-IHU Robinson R66 Oamaru Valley, New Zealand (1F)
- Sloane Helicopters encouraged with R66 development
- Aerobraze congratulates Robinson on R66 success
- Helitowcart launches dual wheels for R66 and R44
- R66 Floats and cargo hook are Robinson’s top priority
- Robinson 2012 production 45% up on 2011
- New Helicopter Service in Palau, Micronesia with R66
- Nigerian Air Force take delivery of first two R66s
- Kurt Robinson named to IHST Executive Committee
- Robinson doubles R66 production rate
- Mornington Sanford Aviation gain R66 Factory Maintenance Training Approval