Latitude Technologies announced that it has hired Peter Parrish as its new Vice President of Operations. Prior to accepting the position, Parrish had consulted with the company for a number of years and most recently had served as Latitude’s interim General Manager.
“Peter brings with him years of proven operational and sales management experience,” said of Latitude Technologies President, Mark Insley. “Over the last year he has aided Latitude Technologies in numerous initiatives, helping bring new products to market and providing valuable insights into our operations. We are pleased to add Peter to our executive management team in this new role.”
As the new Vice President of Operations Parrish will head up Latitude’s sales, marketing, corporate communications, production, administration, and customer service activities along with other corporate duties. Over his career, Parrish has demonstrated strong entrepreneurial skills in both the public and private sectors, having implemented many new business initiatives including corporate transformations and renewals. He has worked with several emerging information technology businesses, helping them grow into viable and sustainable enterprises. As an accomplished executive and agent of change, Parrish skillfully led several U.S. and Canadian business expansion projects for his employers and clients, providing valuable strategic planning, sales and marketing, and management expertise.
“Having worked for Latitude Technologies as a consultant, I have witnessed the consistent growth of the company and the expansion of the hardware and software solutions the company is offering the market,” said Parrish. “I am very pleased to have the opportunity to work with Mark Insley and the entire Latitude team as we take the company to the next level of operational and financial performance excellence.
About Latitude Technologies
Latitude Technologies Corp., headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, is a vertically integrated manufacturer and provider of satellite telephone, tracking, messaging, avionics and broadband data services. The company’s SkyNode® products are the most versatile and economical-to-operate aeronautical communication devices in the world and have been chosen by government, commercial and private operators for all mission and aircraft types.
Latitude provides reliable and secure aviation data and communication options for crew safety, fleet logistics, and operations and maintenance efficiency with its WebSentinelTM flight data management platform for desktops, dispatch centers and mobile devices.
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023
- AgustaWestland and Shanghai Zenisun sign official Distributorship Agreement for China
- Zhuhai Helicopter Company orders another four Sikorsky S92s
- CITIC Offshore Helicopter Company orders two Sikorsky S92s