Each year, the National EMS Pilots Association accepts nominations of EMS helicopter or fixed wing pilots from the nationwide air medical transport community for recognition as the NEMSPA EMS Pilot of the Year. If you know of a pilot who stands out in terms of professional achievement and contributions to the safety and excellence of air medical operations you may submit his or her name for this prestigious award.
Nominations will be accepted until September 1 and the winner will be announced later that month on the homepage of the NEMSPA website. The recipient will receive the award during a special ceremony at the Air Medical Transport Conference in Seattle, WA in October.
To submit a nomination, go to the NEMSPA website at www.nemspa.org and use the link there to access the online form for submission.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE