Each year, the National EMS Pilots Association accepts nominations of EMS helicopter or fixed wing pilots from the nationwide air medical transport community for recognition as the NEMSPA EMS Pilot of the Year. If you know of a pilot who stands out in terms of professional achievement and contributions to the safety and excellence of air medical operations you may submit his or her name for this prestigious award.
Nominations will be accepted until September 1 and the winner will be announced later that month on the homepage of the NEMSPA website. The recipient will receive the award during a special ceremony at the Air Medical Transport Conference in Seattle, WA in October.
To submit a nomination, go to the NEMSPA website at www.nemspa.org and use the link there to access the online form for submission.
- PAvCon Police Aviation Conference starts in Austria on Tuesday
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life