This Saturday, June 16, HAI Director of Membership Annette Duplinsky and membership assistant Jane Zaretskie will be representing HAI at the National Air and Space Museum “Become a Pilot Day” at the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center in Chantilly, Va.
Inside the center, you will be able to experience 50 visiting vintage, recreational, military, and homebuilt aircraft; test your skills in flight simulators; speak with aviation experts; and enjoy hands-on activities with the kids.
Event hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69
- Court rejects helicopter haze injunction
- Rivalry develops in air ambulance service
- Castleberry Instruments & Avionics Relocates for Growth
- Keystone Turbine Services Honeywell-approved for P&WC PT6 Series Accessory Support
- EBACE – Heli Asset places first Eurocopter EC155B1 into Switzerland
- EBACE – Corporate EC175 features dimmable windows and cabin partitions
- EBACE – JSSI reaches 10,000th Asset Milestone
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE