At HELI-EXPO 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Helicopter Foundation International will host its Second Annual Fundraising Silent Auction. A silent auction is a fun and exciting way to win some great items. Additionally, this will be an amazing opportunity for bidders and donors to become part of HFI’s important work. With your involvement, you can take an active part in the shaping of the industry’s future.
This year’s inaugural event was a huge success. The 2013 event, which opens on Mon., March 4, promises to once again be an exciting addition to HELI-EXPO®. We look forward to congratulating the many participants and winners at the event’s conclusion. Participants help support:
â€¢ the next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
â€¢ the foundation’s Mentoring Panels
â€¢ the preservation and promotion of helicopter history
HFI appreciates the support we received last year from our friends in the industry. The foundation invites and encourages all individuals or organizations to consider making a donation which will help HFI support its scholarship and outreach programs. Participation in the auction is a great way to increase exposure during HELI-EXPO®, which takes place March 4-7, 2013. Donations will be displayed in front of more than 18,000 attendees, and will clearly demonstrate your support for HFI’s goals of preserving our heritage and educating future generations of rotorcraft professionals. See our website to learn more and to fill out the online donation form.
HFI is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, and monetary contributions or items donated to the auction are tax-deductable as far as federal law permits. All items with a monetary value greater than $50 are welcome. Donate today! Be sure your company, product, or service is represented at the auction.
For more information about the auction or about HFI’s goals and programs, contact the Foundation’s vice president/curator Martin J. “Marty” Pociask by phone at 703-683-4646 or via email at [email protected].
Donate today! Help support a worthwhile cause!
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi