At HELI-EXPO 2013 in Las Vegas, Nevada, Helicopter Foundation International will host its Second Annual Fundraising Silent Auction. A silent auction is a fun and exciting way to win some great items. Additionally, this will be an amazing opportunity for bidders and donors to become part of HFI’s important work. With your involvement, you can take an active part in the shaping of the industry’s future.
This year’s inaugural event was a huge success. The 2013 event, which opens on Mon., March 4, promises to once again be an exciting addition to HELI-EXPO®. We look forward to congratulating the many participants and winners at the event’s conclusion. Participants help support:
â€¢ the next generation of pilots and maintenance technicians through the foundation’s Scholarship Program
â€¢ the foundation’s Mentoring Panels
â€¢ the preservation and promotion of helicopter history
HFI appreciates the support we received last year from our friends in the industry. The foundation invites and encourages all individuals or organizations to consider making a donation which will help HFI support its scholarship and outreach programs. Participation in the auction is a great way to increase exposure during HELI-EXPO®, which takes place March 4-7, 2013. Donations will be displayed in front of more than 18,000 attendees, and will clearly demonstrate your support for HFI’s goals of preserving our heritage and educating future generations of rotorcraft professionals. See our website to learn more and to fill out the online donation form.
HFI is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization, and monetary contributions or items donated to the auction are tax-deductable as far as federal law permits. All items with a monetary value greater than $50 are welcome. Donate today! Be sure your company, product, or service is represented at the auction.
For more information about the auction or about HFI’s goals and programs, contact the Foundation’s vice president/curator Martin J. “Marty” Pociask by phone at 703-683-4646 or via email at [email protected].
Donate today! Help support a worthwhile cause!
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men