HAI is currently accepting course proposals from leading educators and aviation experts for the Professional Education Courses Program at HELI-EXPO 2013 (March 4-7, 2013; Las Vegas, Nevada), but only seven days remain to submit your proposal before the June 22 deadline. Do not miss out on this opportunity to be part of the team that sets the industry standard for professional education at the largest helicopter trade show in the world!
In order to provide a high-quality program to helicopter professionals each year at HELI-EXPO®, HAI continuously strives to enhance, expand, and adjust course offerings based on the needs of the industry. To that end, HAI is now accepting proposals for courses on new subject matter, as well as competitive proposals for previously offered courses. To view the list of HELI-EXPO 2012 Professional Education Courses in the HELI-EXPO 2012 Official Program & Exhibit Guide, click here. The courses are listed on page 35.
Those interested in submitting a proposal should contact Kristin Anderson, HAI’s manager of Education Programs, at 703-302-8467 or at[email protected], for a copy of the 2013 RFP and submission guidelines, and should submit their proposal in advance of the Fri., June 22, 2012 deadline.
- Carson Helicopters cited for for exposing workers to chemical hazards
- Värmland’s EMS helicopter goes to Karlstad
- American Eurocopter awards scholarships for air safety training
- L-3 Wescam launches two new products at Paris
- Ducommun receives Flow-on Black Hawk contract
- North American and European customers signed for Turbomeca’s online BOOST service
- UK Government Minister Provides Reassurances on Air Ambulance Fuel VAT
- STARS receives major gift from Young’s Equipment
- Bell’s Czech Republic facility expands scope of EASA DOA certification
- Erickson Air-Crane extends S64 contract in Afghanistan
- Bristow to equip 44 helicopters with Rockwell Collins TCAS II
- Vector Aerospace get Sikorsky approval for UK S76 service centre
- Dart Aerospace now offering R66 Field Maintenance Kit
- Elitaliana Signs For Three More AW169 Helicopters
- AgustaWestland Training Academy Malaysia Introduces AW139 Full Flight Simulator
- Mauritanian Air Force Orders Two AW109 Powers
- AgustaWestland Secures its First AW139 Order in Senegal
- Curtiss-Wright Controls awarded Surion contract
- Curtiss-Wright Controls’ Data Acquisition & “Black Box” Technology to be used on unnamed new helicopter
- Global Military Helicopter Modernisation, Upgrade and Retrofit Market 2013-2023