(Electronic translation) DCI services company that operates over the entire spectrum of defense and national security, remember that a 3-year contract in favor of the helicopter Kuwait Air Force (KAF) was renewed earlier this year.
The State of Kuwait maintains its confidence in DCI, operator of the Light Aviation Army (ALT) French, for the maintenance of 28 helicopters. DCI-COFRAS, the earthly branch of DCI and gendarmerie, responsible for twenty years operational maintenance of helicopters of French origin of the Air Force in Kuwait.
" The trust relationship between the State of Kuwait and the DCI-COFRAS teams has allowed the establishment of this new contract. The KAF (Kuwait Air Force) emphasizes regularly deployed the expertise, commitment to the concept of service and constant availability of DCI-COFRAS teams in these operations, which require a highly professional, " says General Zuchowicz, Director of DCI-COFRAS.
Editor note. Unusually, the press release is silent on the helicopter types involved. Given that it refers to French-built helicopters, that would narrow it down to three types. 32 Sqn operates Super Puams, 33 Sqn operates Gazelles and 62 Utility Sqn flies Pumas.
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- R66 lands at North Pole
- Nine new customers in China for Enstrom
- Eurocopter to supply EC225 and AS350B3e to China’s State Grid General Aviation Company
- CAE upgrades visuals on Royal Navy Lynx Mk8 full-mission simulator
- Keystone Med-Flight Announces New VP of Operations
- Fourth corporate AW139 sold into UK market
- REACH adds sixth EC135
- Enstrom breaks ground on production plant expansion
- Bell promotes innovation at AHS Forum 69
- HAI at AHS Forum 69