HeliFlite(TM) is pleased to announce the expansion of its fleet with the addition of a Sikorsky S-76B helicopter. The HeliFlite fleet features a complement of five Bell 430 and two Sikorsky S-76B executive helicopters. HeliFlite only operates executive class twin-engine, dual pilot aircraft which accommodate 6-8 passengers. All aircraft are Category A certified and equipped with a Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS-1), Electronic Flight Instrumentation System (EFIS), and a Global Positioning System (GPS) for precise navigation in any weather.
HeliFlite's outstanding safety record has been recognized by ARGUS International who has awarded HeliFlite "Platinum" status as well as Wyvern who recommends HeliFlite as a "Wyvern Wingman." HeliFlite employs the top personnel in the industry. HeliFlite pilots average over 5,000 hours of flight experience and the Company's Director of Maintenance was formerly a maintenance supervisor for the presidential helicopter squadron.
"We are very proud of having grown our business successfully while maintaining the highest safety standards in the industry. The expansion of the fleet we are announcing today ensures our ability to continue to provide the highest quality client service available in the market place," said HeliFlite CEO, Kurt Carlson.
About HeliFliteFounded in 1998, HeliFlite is a full service helicopter operator offering on-demand charter, a 25-hour HeliCard(TM), fractional ownership and aircraft management services. HeliFlite operations are based at Newark International Airport (KEWR) just 6 flight minutes to New York City. HeliFlite operates within a 250-mile radius of New York City and throughout Florida. As a result of its professional and customized service, HeliFlite is the preferred operator for Fortune 500 companies, aviation professionals, and affluent travelers for both business and personal use.
For more information visit www.heliflite.com
- Mexico certifies Sikorsky S76D
- Sikorsky Aerospace and WIKING Kale Air Launch New Customer Service Center
- Helijet Expands B.C. Central Coast Presence
- AAG Offers Special Charter Rates to Avoid NYC Airport Delays
- 27-Apr-13 N305SJ Sikorsky S76B Constanza, Dominican Republic
- FlightSafety to offer Sikorsky S-76B training in Dallas
- Sikorsky Establishes Forward Stocking Location Facility in Brazil
- UK – Capital Air Services add two S76s on management
- British Columbia’s Air Ambulance audit raises questions
- 15-Mar-13 N574EH Sikorsky S76A++ Lake Charles, US-Louisiana (3F)
- 11-Mar-13 Sikorsky S76C++ Muskegon, US-Michigan
- Sikorsky recognises National Helicopter Services of Trinidad & Tobago
- Bristow awarded FAA STC for ADS-B Out solution on S76C
- ASU completes second S-76C++ NVG conversion for PHi
- Spectrum Aeromed to exhibit at Heli-Expo
- Northland Emergency Services Trust hit by theft from hangar
- HeliFlite adds third S76
- New research report issued on Sikorsky
- Geisinger Life Flight obtains FAA air carrier certificate
- 28-Nov-12 N911FK Sikorsky S76A Tavernier, US-Florida