Addressed to "All R44 Dealers, Service Centers and Owners" (original pdf here)
Robinson Helicopter Co. (RHC) is offering a U.S $1,000 rebate to all R44 owners who purchase and install the KI-196 Kit, in accordance with SB-78A, on or before December 31, 2012.
To receive the rebate, the owner must provide RHC with the aircraft serial number, RHC invoice number and a copy of the logbook page which includes the date of installation and the mechanic’s signature. All requests for credit must be received by RHC no later than 31 January 2013 and does not apply to aircraft covered under warranty.
KI-196 kits are readily available and may be ordered thru your RHC customer service representative.
Robinson Helicopter Co.
- Two R44s committed to fight against rhino poaching
- Helifilte WA Celeberates Five Years Of Operation
- Tour operator expands in Orange Beach with second heliport
- Colorado Heli-Ops expands with two more helicopters
- Los Angeles Helicopters Expands Pilot Training to Rwanda Air
- Australia grounds R44s without bladder tanks
- 02-May-13 N442RN Robinson R44 Pomeroy, US-Washington
- EASA approves Aspen Avionics in Robinson R44
- Appeal made for Montreal R44 axe vandal
- EASA approves 31 more Lycoming engines for UL91 fuel
- 23-Apr-13 ZS-HLS Robinson R44 Schoemanskloof, South Africa (4F)
- 23-Apr-13 OO-PIV Robinson R44 Geel, Belgium
- New helicopter license at the age of 76
- 12-Apr-12 N442FG Robinson R44 II Ocean Shores, US-Washington
- New Zealand proposes AD to force R44 bladder tank issue
- Frank Robinson to receive 2013 Guggenheim Medal
- Tourist sues South African R44 pilot after crash
- 09-Apr-13 ZK-HLY Robinson R44 Christchurch, New Zealand
- Tour operator vows to fly helicopters quietly
- Australia may ground R44s without bladder tank upgrade