The Helicopter Safety Awareness Courses are back by popular demand and are open to offshore safety representatives and others with a keen interest in safety and/or operations.
The full day events are run by pilots and technicians from each of the helicopter operators, who will take you behind the scenes of flight safety and operations and provide an insight into the rigorous maintenance and inspection regimes carried out on daily basis. Delegates will also find out about crew resource management, tactical procedures and get a tour of the hangar.
There's also an open question session and the opportunity to talk with the pilots and technicians to raise any questions or concerns they or their colleagues offshore may have.
Places are limited to 20 delegates per day and a £55 + VAT booking fee will be charged to cover venue and catering costs.
All bookings for the event must be made via the Oil & Gas UK website.
For further information please contact Izzie Singer at [email protected] or on +44 1224 577 250
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole