On June 15th, 2012 Robinson Helicopter Company released an announcement offering R44 Astro, Raven I and Raven IIÂ operators a $1000 rebate on the KI-196 Bladder Tank Retrofit Kits in accordance withÂ Service Bulletin 78A.Â Â This bulletin requires R44 helicopters with all-aluminum fuel tanks to be retrofitted with bladder-type tanks.Â Â To improve the R44 fuel systemâ€™s resistance to a post-accident fuel leak.Â In February, RHC moved the compliance deadline back one year to December 31st, 2013 from the original compliance date of December 31st 2014.Â [View Rebate .PDF]
In an effort toÂ promote Â a safer fleetÂ around theÂ world, RotorcorpÂ is pleased toÂ offer a substantial incentive to operators facing overhaul byÂ Â Â bridging the gap between the $1000 RHC rebate amount and the remaining $5800 cost of the KI-196 Bladder Kit.Â Until October 31st, 2012 Rotorcorp isÂ providing aÂ FREEÂ bladder kit with the purchase of any full 2200 hour or 12 year overhaul kit for an R44 Astro, Raven I or Raven II helicopter.Â Customers purchasing the completeÂ overhaul kitÂ will be charged $1000 for the bladder kit, for which they will recieve a $1000 rebate from Robinson once the kit has been installed and request has been submitted to Robinson Helicopter Company per the terms of the rebate.
Terms and conditions:
Overhaul KitÂ must be placed and paid in full by wire transferÂ with Rotorcorp, LLC by no later than October 31st, 2012.Â Â In order to recieve a free KI-196 Fuel Bladder Kit, customer must purchase one of the following:
Purchase of R44 Astro overhaul kit must include: R7543 Field Component Overhaul Kit, R7544 Refundable Core Deposit, R2301 o-540 Engine Build-Up Kit and either a R8014 (leather) or R8010 (Velour) Interior Overhaul Kit.Â R44 Astro Kit Contents and Pricing.
Purchase of R44Â Raven IÂ overhaul kit must include: R8209 Field Component Overhaul Kit, R8211 Refundable Core Deposit, R2301 o-540 Engine Build-Up Kit and either a R8014 (leather) or R8010 (Velour) Interior Overhaul Kit.Â R44 Raven I Kit Contents and Pricing.
Purchase of R44 Raven II overhaul kit must include: R8209 Field Component Overhaul Kit, R8211 Refundable Core Deposit, R2301 o-540 Engine Build-Up Kit and either a R8014 (leather) or R8010 (Velour) Interior Overhaul Kit.Â R44 Raven II Kit Contents and Pricing.Â
Prices do not reflect shipping charges- transportation must be handled by Rotorcorp represenative company and will be quoted upon inquiry.Â No limit to the number of overhaul kits purchased with this offer.Â Rotorcorp is not liable for claims made by Robinson Helicopter company with respect to the rebate.Â This offerÂ expires an 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on October 31st, 2012. Â This offer may be terminated at any time.
- Heliport of Russia delivers R44 with autopilot
- Universities Order More R44 Cadets
- Prabhu Helicopter adding two new Robinson R66 to its fleet
- Heli-Alps Purchases new Bell 505
- DynaVibe Track and Balance System gains Robinson acceptance
- Robinson Production Picked up Steam in 2017
- UND installs R44 Tanis Engine Preheat Kit
- Robinson Introduces Two Garmin G500H TXi Displays
- RAMM receives FAA approval for R44 Cabin Floor Trays
- Robinson receives R66 big sales boost
- Meeker-Airfilm receives certification for R44 and R66 nose mount
- 11-Nov-17 N744BS Robinson R44 Page, US-Arizona
- 06-Nov-17 N7085M Robinson R44 Inwood, US-Iowa
- 18-Aug-17 VH-LGN Robinson R44 Channel Point, Australia
- Belgian operator wins Dutch pipeline contract
- Mexico approves Apollo spray systems for R22 and R44
- Bird’s Eye View Helicopters Launches NE & NY Charter Services
- Japan approves R44 cargo hook from Onboard Systems
- Uralhelicom sees increase in new helicopter sales
- FAA warns FAR Part 135 R44 operators