The primary draw of the Mica Magic, a combination of terrain, weather, and staff, has delighted visitors to Revelstoke for many years. However, some things do change over time, and Mica Heliskiing is pleased to offer a new luxury lodge to guests starting in the 2012 season.
Designed from the ground up to meet the needs of both guests and the entire operation, this new lodge offers a number of services and features that were previously unavailable at Mica. After considering the location of the operation and needs both current and upcoming, this lodge was carefully crafted from the ground up to be more efficient and comfortable, with additions such as larger gathering chambers, more single-occupancy rooms, and larger fitness rooms for activities such as pre-skiing workouts. However, the design of the new luxury lodge has kept in mind the ideals of the Mica experience; while some skiing operations may have an emphasis on simply getting out to the slopes, Mica has long emphasized the small-group experience instead.
The lodge also offers multiple hot tub locations for visitors to relax and warm up in, a business centre for both guests and staff when needed, and a dining facility placed to offer the best possible view of the region while visitors enjoy the gourmet meals prepared by the Mica team. One wing of the building has also been dedicated to the staff at Mica, allowing employees to save time and avoid longer walks to their residence.
Despite the visual changes at Mica, the operation itself remains the same; with the same owners, the same mountains, and the same programs offered throughout the season, visitors will likely find their experience to contain even more of what has encouraged so many people to return to Mica again and again. Guests who wish to learn more about the new luxury lodge are welcome to contact Mica and ask for more information.
Mica Heliskiing has worked hard to provide an unforgettable experience for their guests, whether they are on the slopes or in the lodge/chalet. To experience them for oneself, review their website at www.micaheli.com, email them at [email protected], or call 877-837-6191.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole