For the second year in a row, Night Flight Concepts, the leader in comprehensive night vision solutions, will Co-Produce NightCon – the Night Vision Systems Conference for civil and para-public operators to be held in Dallas, TX on September 20 & 21, 2012.
Join Night Flight Concepts and the experts of the NVIS Community for this unprecedented two-day interactive event. The purpose is to present a venue in which industry professionals can obtain information, education, and guidance on Night Vision Systems implementation, operations, and maintenance issues. The event will be held over a two-day period providing an open session, panel forums, vendor displays, and educational presentations.
- Today’s subject matter experts will engage in day-to-day NVIS issues to include FAA and NVIS subject matter experts.
- Lectured topics on NVIS operational and maintenance issues. Get the facts!
- Panel discussions with FAA and NVIS subject matter experts regarding issues that affect the NVIS community with question and answer opportunities.
- Opportunities for end users to interact with product and service vendors.
- Catered luncheon included.
- Day 2 - Educational Tracks designed to facilitate face-to-face discussions with NVIS regulators and subject matter experts. Educational Tracks include:
- NVIS Operator Program Mgmt Course (8 hours)
- NVIS Maintenance Program Mgmt Course (8 hours)
- NVG Initial Pilot Ground School (8 hours)
- NVG Instructor Pilot Ground School (8 hours)
- NVG Inspection and Repair (4 hours)
- NEW! Enhanced Visual Systems (EVS) (4 hours)
To REGISTER or to obtain more information about full event/course descriptions or access downloadable information packets for ATTENDEES, VENDORS, and SPONSORS please visit the NightCon website at www.nightcon.com or contact Night Flight Concepts for more details. 1-888-632-8764| [email protected] .
About Night Flight Concepts (www.nightflightconcepts.com)
Night Flight Concepts (NFC) is a comprehensive night vision technology (NVT) provider specializing in night vision goggle (NVG) pilot and crewmember flight training, NVG service & maintenance repair, NVG maintenance technician training, and night vision program support for law enforcement agencies, air medical/rescue services, military organizations, and government task force agencies worldwide.
- Avinics Appoints New CEO Western Europe
- DART Launches Redesigned iPad App to Better Support its Customers
- Next-Generation Transponder receives DoD Certification
- Russian Helicopters congratulates winners of 21st Century Helicopters competition
- Safety Experts Join PRISM Helicopter and Business Aviation Team
- Air Comm acquires Meggitt (Addison)
- New head for Air BP
- Bristow – EC225 situation will last another year or more
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- Argentine Air Force to add two Bell 412s
- EBACE – AgustaWestland pushes VIP-role AW169
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance goes operational
- EBACE – Bell showcases 429
- AHS – Prevailing In “Demanding Environments”
- HAI Participates at HeliRussia 2013
- Bristow publish results for Q4 and Year ended 31st March 2013
- Floating helipad returns to Destin
- 23-May-13 PNB-8302 Eurocopter Bo105 Caracas, Venezuela (5F)
- 23-May-13 G-XXEB Sikorsky S76C++ Denham, UK
- R66 lands at North Pole