himco announced today its participation at the Farnborough International Airshow 2012 from July 9-15. Shimco will present its precision manufactured parts, laminated and edgebond shims, tapers and spacers, and new polyimide-based products in stand #H4/C17a.
Shimco joins other industry-leading Canadian companies in the Ontario Aerospace Pavilion, a collaborative effort between the Ontario Aerospace Council (OAC) and the International Trade Branch of the Ontario Ministry of Economic Development & Innovation. The core purpose of the OAC is to be the voice of the Ontario aerospace industry and to increase Ontario's share of the global aerospace market.
The Farnborough International Airshow (FIA) is the largest truly global event of its kind. A platform for some 1,400 exhibitors from the aerospace, defence, space and security sectors to showcase and demonstrate aircraft, equipment and technologies, the show is specifically designed to facilitate tailor-made and unrivalled opportunities to meet, negotiate and announce business transactions.
Peter Voss, President of Shimco, comments: "Shimco is a long standing member of the Ontario Aerospace Council, having joined in February of 1996. We are delighted to co-exhibit in their stand at Farnborough, a prestigious international trade exhibition, to meet with our partners and develop new business relationships in the aerospace, defense and space industries."
Shimco is also set to unveil its new website prior to FIA 2012 featuring an advanced design, simple navigation, and high quality photography showcasing the Company's latest customized products, including solid, laminated, edgebond, and tapered shims, laminated sheet stock and precision machined parts.
For over 25 years, Shimco has served the Aerospace, Defense, Space, Industrial and other industries worldwide with precision manufactured parts, laminated and edgebond shims, tapers and spacers in a wide range of materials from aluminum and titanium through to synthetics and composites.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada, Shimco offers a tradition of Innovation, Precision, and Execution, providing solutions that conform to exacting international and customer-specific standards. An ISO9001:2008 & AS9100C Registered Company, Shimco is committed to quality, on-time delivery, lean manufacturing and financial strength. Visit www.shimco.com for more information.
- EBACE – Eurocopter launches EC175 with VIP/executive interior
- NZ heliski firm fined $6,000
- Vector Aerospace showcases GEMS engine management program at EBACE
- SHG receives its 70th Eurocopter
- Bristow Group Announces 25% Dividend Increase
- FLIR Systems wins $23M US Coast Guard order
- Swiss air ambulances at war – Rega v TCS
- Air Methods Reaches Highest Level in FAA’s Safety Management System Program
- CAE-built Lynx full-mission flight trainer celebrates 25 years of service
- Universal Avionics Expands International Repair Capabilities for the EFI-890R/890H
- Soloy sells 12 Honeywell engine kits for Chinese AC311 helicopter
- CALSTAR appoints new Chief Pilot
- Universal Avionics Announces New Warranty Program
- Barco unveils new US Training/Simulation Demo Center
- UK Apache Hellfire missiles restocked in £15M deal
- Branding Iron hires new PR/Marketing Coordinator
- Register Update – USA – week to 19 May 2013
- New Helicopter Base in Valdosta Aimed at Saving Lives
- UK – Castle Air opens new base at Biggin Hill
- Ka-226T completes test EMS missions for Winter Olympics in Sochi