Lisa Cooper has been appointed Regional Sales Manager for BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul (ERO). Cooper will provide sales coverage for the United Kingdom, Spain, Ireland and Portugal. She is a 20-year veteran of H+S Aviation Ltd, a BBA Aviation ERO company.
“Lisa has worked in customer service at H+S for 20 years,” commented Steve Bull, ERO Territory Director for Europe. “She is familiar with our customer base, their needs and priorities. Her skills in customer service and ability to clearly communicate with customers should serve her well in her new sales position.”
In her 20 years with H+S Aviation, Cooper has worked on the Pratt & Whitney Canada PW100, PT6A, PT6T and Rolls-Royce M250® engine repair and overhaul programs. Within her territory, Cooper will represent all of BBA Aviation ERO’s 24 OEM-approved product lines.
Cooper will be based in Portsmouth, United Kingdom at the headquarters of H+S Aviation Ltd.
BBA Aviation’s Engine Repair and Overhaul group of companies is primarily engaged in the repair and overhaul of gas turbine engines and parts support. Operating under the names Dallas Airmotive, H+S Aviation and Premier Turbines, the combined companies form a world leading, OEM-authorized, independent provider of services for Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A/T, JT15D, PW100, PW300, PW500 and PW901 APU; Rolls-Royce Spey, Tay, BR710 and M250/T63/T703; General Electric CF34, CT7/T700, M601/H80 and J85; Honeywell TFE731, HTF7000, CFE738, ALF502L engines, and Honeywell Model 36, 331-200/250 and RE100/RE220 series APUs; and the Hamilton Sundstrand T40-1 APU. Dallas Airmotive operates facilities at two locations in Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area plus a network of Regional Turbine Centers across the United States, Brazil and in England. Premier Turbines is located in Neosho, Missouri. H+S Aviation is located in Portsmouth, England. In addition to its overhaul and repair facilities, BBA Aviation Engine Repair and Overhaul operates two parts supply companies: International Turbine Service and Barrett Turbine Engine Company and one component and accessory repair and overhaul company International Governor Services. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, the combined companies employ more than 1,000 personnel who service business aviation, regional airline, military and government agencies worldwide. For more information, please visit www.BBAAviationERO.com.
- HeliRussia – First Kamov Ka62 to fly by August
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- HeliRussia – Exclases Holdings signs for a GrandNew
- HeliRussia – Exclases signs for five AW139s
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- HeliRussia – Russian Helicopters signs agreement with PANH Helicopters
- HeliRussia – Bell expands in Russia
- Helipad in Woodruff to be Discussed Again
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell-Boeing awarded $40M for long-lead V-22 components
- Night Flight Concepts Launches Industry Specific NVIS Solution Programs
- Kaweah Delta hosts helipad completion celebration
- Register Update – USA – week to 12 May 2013
- Breeze-Eastern to Design and Produce New Winch for MV-22
- RBC makes C$500K donation to STARS
- TAI shows R300 unmanned helicopter
- FLIR Systems awarded $81M US Army contract
- Royal Canadian Air Force begins TigerEx 2013
- Helmet saves Otago helicopter pilot’s life
- Pilot missing after Shandong helicopter hijacked by 20 men