A helicopter service centre has been opened in Bishkek, the Kyrgyzstan capital. The base will both maintain and upgrade Mil helicopters and provide warranty services.
The new centre has been set up by Novosibirsky Aviaremontnyi Zavod, part of the Russian Helicopterscongolmerate.
Local operations of Mil helicopters are centred on Kyrgyzstan’s Ministry for Emergency Situations, the Defence Ministry and its state-run airline.
Nikolai Vanesev – Helihub.com Moscow correspondent
- HeliRussia – Russia-Peru certification agreement opens up opportunties for Helisur
- UTair South Africa becomes official supplier to UN
- 06-May-13 RA-24410 Mil Mi-8 Preobrazhenka, Russia (9F)
- LOM Praha awarded with $1.3M contract for Mi-17 pilot training
- Indian Air Force may have no VVIP helicopters after 2014
- 21-Apr-13 Mil Mi-8T Azr district, Afghanistan
- 20-Apr-13 Mil Mi-17 Sharq Al-Owainat, Egypt
- 07-Apr-13 OB-1916P Mil-8 Loreto, Peru (13F)
- Russian Helicopters launches South Africa service centre with Denel Aviation
- 26-Mar-13 RA-22986 Mil Mi-8MTV Kronotsky, Russia
- 16-Mar-13 Mil Mi-8 Khankala, Russia (3F)
- 14-Mar-13 Mil Mi-8T Khabarovsk, Russia
- 09-Mar-13 RA-22472 Mil Mi-8AMT Bukavu, Congo (4F)
- UTair wins multi-type contract with oil producer Bashneft
- 25-Jan-13 228 Mil Mi-171Sh Duga Resa, Croatia
- 23-Jan-13 Mil Mi-8 Dudinka, Russia
- Colombia’s Vertical de Aviacion adds three Mi-171s
- Rwanda provides six helicopters for UN efforts in Sudan
- 26-Dec-12 Mil Mi-8 Mazzeh, Syria
- 25-Dec-12 Mil Mi-8MT Oleksandriia, Ukraine (5F)