NHI is proud to announce the successful delivery of two new NH90 helicopters to the Royal Air Force of Oman.
As of today the RAFO operates ten NH90 s out of twenty ordered.
These new generation helicopters are among the best equipped helicopters in the region, they are able to fulfill a wide spectrum of missions such as tactical transport, logistic support, Vip transport, Medevac, light armed support, Search and Rescue missions.
They recently established an endurance record flying 700nm without refueling during a 5H21min mission.
- NHI celebrates first deployment of an Italian NH90
- Cassidian’s obstacle warning system certified for NH90
- Belgian SAR chief frustrated by NH90 delays
- France orders 34 NH90 helicopters from NHIndustries
- Eurocopter opens its Systemhaus helicopter development center
- Australia given an extra NH90 free to make up for delays
- Italian Army Takes Delivery of Its First NH90 TTH
- Fokker delivers first standard parts for NH90
- Belgian NH90 NFH makes first flight
- Sogitec to supply Finnish Army Aviation NH90 training device
- French Army formally adopt NH90 Caiman
- AgustaWestland at Aero India 2013
- Eurocopter CEO sees German defence deal within months
- First NH-90 heads for duty off Somalia
- First flight of an NH90 assembled by Eurocopter Spain
- Eurocopter hands over NH90s to Belgium and France
- Norway ramps up pressure over NH90 delays
- Second NH90 NFH delivered to Norway
- Germany commits Tigers and NH90s to Afghanistan
- French Navy awards support contract for NH90 FLASH sonars