North Colorado Med Evac is celebrating 30 years and more than 20,000 successful flights serving communities in northeastern Colorado, Wyoming and Nebraska.
The Med Evac crew has planned a celebration event that is open to the public on Saturday, June 30, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Greeley Central High School field, 1515 14th Ave. in Greeley. Activities will go on rain or shine.
The public can see:
- A Med Evac helicopter
- SWAT team exhibit
- Law enforcement K-9 unit
- Extrication equipment demo
- Drug and gang task force
- Smoke house
- Med Evac crew members and pilots
- Interactive health displays.
The staff also will have a children’s jump house, face painting, concessions and children’s games.
About North Colorado MedEvac
North Colorado Med Evac, the air transport program at North Colorado Medical Center, operates two helicopters available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide fast transport and quick care to trauma victims, individuals experiencing severe medical emergencies and high-risk obstetrical patients who need immediate, specialized care.
Med Evac flies more than 1,500 missions a year, serving a 300-mile radius of Greeley. For more information, visitwww.bannerhealth.com/NorthColoradoMedEvac
About Banner Health
Headquartered in Phoenix, Banner Health is one of the largest, nonprofit health care systems in the country. The system owns or manages 23 acute-care hospitals, long-term care centers, outpatient surgery centers and an array of other services including family clinics, home care and hospice services, and a nursing registry. Banner Health is in seven states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nebraska, Nevada and Wyoming. To learn more about Banner Health, please visit www.bannerhealth.com.
- Iraqi Army receives last of 24 Bell 407s
- HeliRussia – Transas Aviation to provide locally-made GPS for Bell 407, 429
- Dart launches Rear Locker Extender for B206 and B407
- Bell showcases versatile aircraft at AeroExpo 2013
- 25-Apr-13 N937GR Bell 407 Mount Aeneas, US-Montana
- 18-Apr-13 N495AE Bell 407 Waco, US-Texas
- 15-Apr-13 N408GA Bell 407 New River, US-Arizona
- Hawker Pacific announces Queensland Bell 407 sale
- New Mercy Air Med helicopter is in service
- More STC Approvals for Latitude’s SkyNode Satcom and IONode FDM Systems
- Northrop Grumman to Produce More MQ-8C Fire Scouts for US Navy
- Bell booked 50 orders at Heli-Expo 2013
- Honeywell HTS900 powered Eagle 407HP Begins Flight Testing
- Bell and Air Medical Holdings Group Reach Landmark Deal for 30 Helicopters
- 03-Mar-13 N911LL Bell 407 Scottsbluff, US-Nebraska
- Astronics Max-Viz-1500 approved for Bell 206/407 in China
- Flagstaff hospital’s helicopter fills in for DPS
- ExecuJet Africa showcasing helicopter charter at Mining Indaba 2013
- Bell civil helicopter sales up 50% in 2012
- St. Vincent StatFlight to add new base with Bell 407